Sunday, March 9, 2008

Changed - Have I?

This blog has been left alone for a month now. It’s not because I’m busy although I have been busy in the past month. So basically what made me stop writing for a month? It’s the many things going through my mind as things happened. I haven’t been feeling right these days. To be honest I’m kind of lost. I’ve always tried to view far, look at the far end of things but I tend to forget what’s near. I try to be someone in the future but now, in the process what have I become?

I am a person lacking of self-confidence very much. I try to change that or at least appear to others as not but I’ve lost myself. I became arrogant. I didn’t realize that, I thought I only gained a little arrogance but didn’t realize it grew in time. Maybe people do see me as more confident but with the prize of having arrogance which causes dislike on people? I don’t want that.

I’ve been reviewing myself on ability too much that I’ve forgotten my personality. I’ve been to full of every ability of mine. That can’t happen and I won’t let it happen anymore. But however, I need help. I need to know what has gone wrong with me or what is always wrong with me, my personality. Just honestly tell me, I don’t mind bad comments. I just wish to know, that’s all. Thank you.


Damian

No comments: