Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Night Out

Many thoughts have gone through my mind throughout this absent time of me from this blog. These thoughts include those of the past, present as well as the future but then I decided not to talk about it here. I shall talk about something else in this post.


A few days back I went to the Ampang Lookout Point. They are the people I went with in the picture up there. I didn’t take many pictures and my pictures weren’t of good quality due to the rain so we had to rush. I was actually already sick that day but cause I’ve already said that I would go, I went anyway. It was really cool not just because of the lookout point but what happened throughout the night


There are many things you actually learn if you just open up your mind when you go out to places you’re not familiar with. It is always good to go places or do things you’ve never went or done before. What you learn from books may be useful but there are things that couldn’t be learned from books. Many important things can be learned even from a mere outing with friends.


Knowledge is more than just books

No comments: