Friday, October 10, 2008

Paths of Life


Every single person has their paths to venture forth in their lives. The first phases of life from kid to schooling until graduation, the paths are all merely straight roads. In this phase, the path everyone steps on is the same. The difference is how you walk past it unless you choose to abandon the path and get to another path which then will no be a straight path any longer. Of course there are exceptional cases where one can skip that path.


Up till today I’m still within this straight path but up till today I haven’t been doing well in this path. I never doubt my capabilities to walk better here. Up till today, everything I’ve achieved is a gift to me. Every skill I have is not something I spent effort to get. They’re all given to me.


Now, I’ve reached a point where I have to think beyond this path. It’s not that I have not thought about it. In fact I have thought about it countless times and to very far vicinities as well. I neglected close things due to that as well. My idea of how to walk this path is different from many including my parents. Due to that, I can never reach anywhere discussing my future with my dad.


Choosing paths is not about choosing a path that’s easy to walk. The consideration you should have in choosing a path is your own will. Never choose a path because it’s easy, choose a path because you want it. The path I choose will definitely not be easy but as said in my self description. I believe I’m special or at least going to be.


Paths are not chosen by difficulty

No comments: