Monday, November 10, 2008

SPM


SPM is in a few hours and I’m still here writing out this post. I’m sure some people are going to think that I must be over confident or something. I can tell you I’m not at all. I’m not nervous as well. I know very well I can’t get straight As and I even have the chance to fail a subject or two. I’m also very well aware that it might cause a little trouble for me in the future but I’m not worried at all still.

Exam results never will determine where someone will stand in the future. Exam results only determine where a person’s starting point would be. That’s right we’re not even at the starting point yet. We’re only trying to get a good starting point at this stage of life. I’m very well aware that where I start will not determine where I’ll end. That is why I’m not scared at all.

After this exam my life will go to the next phase of this stage of life. The phase called college life. The phase where there will be different exposures. I’m glad this new phase is coming but there’re many things from the high school phase I wish to maintain. It’s quite a dilemma but life is just going to keep moving and you have to move with it. None can ever dwell in the same phase of life forever. We just got to move on with the flow of life.

Examination results are important because many people need a good start. A good start could give a boost to many people in what they do. For many people, if they don’t get a good start they could never climb their way up. The reason for that to happen is not because of capability, it’s whether one has the will to do it or not. When there’s a will there’s a way. It’s a very famous saying and it’s also almost always true. One never needs to be afraid or be to tensed up on their results. You could still reach where you want.

Exam results only determine where you start

No comments: