Friday, November 28, 2008

Love?


SPM is not over. That’s something everyone should be aware of. No matter you’re an accounts student or not, it’s not over yet. Do you feel a feeling of relief yet something seems to be stuck there? It’s not over yet that’s why. There’s still a part of you telling yourself, it’s not over yet. Another case of feeling it is that you already felt it’s over before the day. Due to the fact your last test is EST you’re not feeling as good as you expect to be. The relief came before it ended. That’s how it is. Now without further delay, I shall write the essay with the title my perfect future husband or wife as I’ve promised. In my case it’s my perfect future wife of course. And now, my essay commences.

Women and men, both are categorized as the species of human. There’s a known fact the women will never understand man and the same goes the other way yet they still wish to get together and spend their lives together. This is of course with the exception of homosexuals where the same sex gets together. The ritual where the two people get together would be what we humans call marriage. As we go through that ritual, we gain a wife or husband where we are supposed to be spending our lives together. In my case, it would be a wife. Then it comes to the question of a perfect wife. There are a few points that would make my future wife my perfect future wife

Firstly are characteristic that would be needed for my perfect future wife. To people who would say looks doesn’t matter, stop lying to yourself. Look does matter to a certain extent. You’re definitely going to have trouble facing someone whose looks displeases you for your life. My future wife doesn’t need to be very pretty. She doesn’t have to have a great body. She doesn’t need to be sexy. She just has to be pleasant looking to me. For body, I have to be honest anything less than fat would be alright for me. Chubby or round are not counted fat. Looks does matter, but it’s not that important as long as it’s within the range of acceptance.

Personality would be a very common point to be considered. For me, personalities are criteria we must take into consideration. For me, a perfect wife has to be a person who cares for people. A person with kindness in their heart is sufficient. I don’t require a wife who is gentle or anything like that. I require a wife who is kind and cares for other people. Whether she is gentle, rough or anything it doesn’t really matter that much. As long as she is a kind person, it’s enough.

Ability and skill is probably the least of my concern. It’s alright for her so have no special skill. It’s alright for her to not be successful at all. It’s also alright for her to have more abilities and skills compared to me. I don’t really mind. It’ll be perfect if she’s someone smart I would say. I would prefer a wife who is smart. Capable or not doesn’t really matter but smart would be perfect. It’s not a necessary thing though. It’s just something I would prefer to have.

The most important point for my perfect future wife is neither of those I wrote before. The most important point of all is that both of us love the true nature of each other. If I love her and she doesn’t really love me or the other way around, it wouldn’t be alright. Love needs to be from both sides. Love cannot be on the acting of a person. The love that exists must be upon the natural points of a person. Love cannot retain by pretending.

To have a perfect future husband or wife is of course the ideal thing for everyone but most of the time it just never happens. For me, my future wife doesn’t have to be perfect. The most important thing is the last point written in my essay. Both of us have to love each other. I believe one day I will find the fated girl whom I will spend the rest of my life with.

That’s the end of my essay. I would say it’s not a very good essay personally but I would say it’s a very true essay. It doesn’t only apply on wife, it applies on girlfriend too. Well, not that I’ve had any before. Next post will be coming up soon. It’ll be about the point on me and girls. Interested or not, just come back and have a look.

Love is what matters in the end.

No comments: