Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Return

I won’t be able to post whenever I want anymore. I have to write privately now not letting anyone know I’m still doing it and I might be busy sometimes. So basically I’ll be late writing about any events.


Firstly the resuming of school life, well it’s not much difference. People didn’t really change and the class is still divided into and island, mainland, ocean, sea and boats. I’ve always dreamed of uniting the class into just 1 land but I realize I’m just a small raft. I can’t go to the ocean or the sea always, when there’s wave I’ll drown. Hope I can turn into a ship soon.

Now, I went Shanghai on the 2nd day of school and skipped 3 days of school just for the trip. The trip was 5 days by the way. It was for my cousin’s wedding mainly. He’s an Australian guy marrying a Shanghai girl. In Shanghai it’s a bit hard for me to communicate. You can hardly find people who can speak English. Oh, and their England is so POWDERFUL! Check this out.

Ok now, a picture speaks a thousand words. Pictures.

The 2 star hotel I stayed in
My cousin Darren, his in-laws and the bride
The bride and groom
The day after the wedding we went here
Too bad it was too misty I couldn't take any picture of the view up there.
My cousin sister, Kimberly
Quite a good view but camera ran out of battery. Had to use my brother's phone to take.

The leaving day there was nothing to do. Therefore I took picture of myself through the mirror and together with me taking the room as well.

Back to reality now. No more holidays and all. Time to start working on the many stuff I need to or want to work on. An escape from reality once in a while is great. Refreshes your mind and gives you different views on things. But then again, if the time isn't that right when you come back many things you'll be blur. Alright, that's it.

Peace
Damian Leong

1 comment:

dave said...

That place you went to after the wedding, it looks so cool! What is that building? It looks like a space ship. Did they rent it for the wedding on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/event_venues_wedding_sites.html?