Sunday, January 20, 2008

Direction


The use of a compass is to tell you directions but if you do not know which direction to head, a compass is more or less useless. It’s like in life, even if we know which paths are good for career opportunity but if we don’t know what we want then it’s basically useless. I never support people to think about what they can work as to get rich or have a stable job with good pay. To have your interest as your job is always what I want and advice others to do.

I’m actually a bit lost now. I don’t really know what I actually want now. I feel discomfort of wanting to do something but I don’t know what. The only thing I know I want to do now is to achieve something special. To be recognized, acknowledged as someone special. But what can I do that's special?

No comments: