Thursday, December 18, 2008

Layers

I guess soon is not so soon after all. I’ve been either sick, busy or both together lately which doesn’t cause me to be unable but cause me to be unwilling to write a post here. I’m still having throat infection and cough at this moment. Coughing is pain with the throat infection and I feel pain drinking water. It’s a pretty strong pain by the way. Other than that I’m pretty alright so here I am writing this. As I’ve said in my previous post I’ll write about me and girls. Well, I don’t know if you get what I mean by that but I meant the difference of me with guys and with girls.

People who don’t know me would classify me as a very quiet boy. People who know me as in really know me will know I’m far from that. The outer layer of me is a quiet more serious person. The inner layer of me which all those who knows me would know is very full of crap and doing all kinds of stupid things. Both are the real me it’s just that the inner is the more natural one.

I’ve never attempt to do any thing I think would embarrass myself alone without any push. But trust me, if you ask me to do it with you I might probably do it. Even when I was a small kid I’ve never dared to do things I know or think I would end up embarrassing myself. I wanted to do them, but never dare to do it alone or without any push.

Now, besides the outer and inner layers there is the core. That would be where the feelings and all lie. Where the romantic and emotional me would be. It’s not a hidden part it’s just there’s no point for it in normal situations. I can’t say I’m a romantic person, I think I am but I won’t know cause well, there’s never a situation that I needed to be. Well, basically that’s it. It’s not a very meaningful post I know but now that I’m not so ill, I’ll be posting up again very soon a meaningful or maybe emotional stuff so stay tuned.

There may be much more than the surface

No comments: