Saturday, May 31, 2008

Change

Change is a part of everyone’s life. One big stage of change would be when one is 15-18 years old. Changing at this stage is usually good as it is a change as one matures but there are negative points as well. Everyone change in a different way in different things. I shall not go into how it change and all as I’m not knowledgeable in that myself.

Well, change is a process that never ends. In this few years I see a lot of changes in myself. Basically my whole life is on a complete different course than when it was 3 years ago. At the beginning I actually thought my change will bring only good. That was during the beginning of my form 4 life. Everything around just kept changing in both good and bad ways.

People around us naturally change as well. As I said, it’s a part of everyone’s life. The chance is not that great but it can affect friendships as well. Sometimes changes in both parties can change into a pattern of repel against each other. For most people friendships are really important. Definitely it is for me. Trying to maintain would be the best one can do I guess.

However much one changes the base characteristics of the person still remains. People never changes completely, they change based on what they are and what they experience. If only changes only brings good. Wouldn’t that be so great? But then again, life doesn’t stay good. It’s not life if it does isn’t it?

Change, a never ending process.

Yu

No comments: