Saturday, May 3, 2008

School

Most students have their lives revolving around their school and that includes me. The people they know, the events that happen, the happy and sad memories they have, most of it are from the school. Of course not forgetting problems which are unwanted but people still have and create them.

It’s a great place where went do stupid things when we’re really bored. For example something like a Chi Gu Pah Challenge.

But then we felt it's not enough playing singles games and went on to the game of doubles.

But it was still boring. What else can we do? Since we're in the lab lets get some chemicals. And so,

No we're not crazy enough to drink it. We're just smelling them.
Before going home our 2nd place singles winner and 1st place doubles winner Mr. Fong Kah Ken requested for his photo and so here it is.

Going on, my phone got stolen by some fella in school as well. I only owned it for a few weeks and it's gone. I was going to investigate but well, I'll let it go. I won't get any evidence anyway, I don't have what I need to investigate. But if I find out who did this, I don't think I need to elaborate on that. Unless of course the fella give me back my phone or pay me back for my phone then I'll let him/her go. Of course if I catch the fella in action then....


And on I'll go to the very popular love. Can student love actually be true? That is a question many people ask and wonder. Well, I believe it depends on the person and not how old a person is but who am I to say anything? I'm just a student myself and I have never had a girlfriend.
I've seen many getting together and breaking ups from people around me as if it's a natural process. Well, I personally hope my 1st to be my very last and I believe it's possible even if it start from student life.

Many times guys worry very much about girls during school days. Girls I don't know so I won't give any comment on that. I've had my mind troubled by girls as well but now I realize, why worry? Well, I will still go for girls if I'm sure of my feelings. I don't now so I won't but well who knows when I will? For the issue of love, I would say what I told Thomas, just do what your heart tells you to. And once again, I'm nobody to say anything.

This post is quite meaningless actually, will have update again soon. Definitely won't abandon this blog again.

No comments: