Monday, May 5, 2008

Intelligent



Intelligent, I’ve been called that. So have I been called stupid, blur, average, smart, genius as well as god. Of course the god one is just a joke but well all the others are not. In the case of stupid, I believe almost everyone has done stupid things in their lives right? There’s always times where one tends to be stupid and does stupid thinks. There’s always time one tends to let go of some stuff from thinking and for me that goes for half of the time.

I’m definitely blur at many times. It’s just because I’m lack of self-confidence plus I’m afraid that I do wrong. Average, one can never be good in everything right? Of course there are areas where you got to be average or even below average which in my case knowledge and language. I’ve been called intelligent for being able to obtain good result even not studying much(Maybe 3-6 hours 1 subject). As for smart, well I don’t know there are many people who see that or just some but I won’t say why. I don’t think there’s a need.

In the genius case, well there are people saying I am. With that of course I won’t leave out the very prestigious high IQ society, Mensa Society which has a branch in Malaysia, Malaysian Mensa Society. Somehow many students don’t know this society. Only a few that actually knows a lot does.

Congratulations! It is our pleasure to inform you that you have obtained a test score of 180 on the Ravens Advanced Progressive Matrices Scale. This score places you at the 98th percentile for individuals in the normative (standardisation) group, which also qualifies you to join the Malaysian Mensa Society......

That's what written in the letter sent to me after I took the test. The only reason I didn't scan the paper is because I've got no scanner. 180 is the maximum score and 98th percentile means the top two percent. But then, till the end. I still doubt I'm a genius. I only believe I'm gifted but whether I am or not I don't think it really matters. It doesn't change my dreams and aims. However bad people criticize you shouldn't matter. Everyone has their own talent. Never is a person born useless. Believe in yourself and strive for your

1 comment:

H said...

You have a gifted mind. Don't let it go to waste.