Thursday, May 22, 2008

Future


Future is a very vast thing to talk about but then for secondary school student usually it would be about what course to take and which university to go to after their secondary life. This goes especially for form 5 students. I’ve thought a lot on it last year and I’ve planned for my studying life with backup plans just incase I fail or anything. This year I realized, I never really thought about my current life. I’ve been constantly thinking of my SAM results in college but how about my SPM? I totally neglected my school results so far. I’ve been doing nothing but last minute revision.

I have a dream which sounds unreachable but I believe I can. The dream is to create a formula or an invention which is a level higher from the technology of the time I create it. Think it’s big? Not really, the bigger dream is I hope the creation could bring a renaissance to change the world for good. Dreams are only optional targets though. What’s more important would be aims.

Aims are the main objectives. The targets that we have to achieve if not we fail. Dream big aim high is a good advice but when having your aim high it must be achievable and practical of course. If you aim something you can’t achieve or something stupid then it defeats the purpose of having the aim. My aim is a race against time which is early retirement with a considerably large sum of money. Of course retire doesn’t mean spend money and laze around. I’ll still do investments and research work after retiring. By early I mean in my thirties.

Recently something is a bit wrong with me though. I’ve been feeling in these 17 years I’m nothing. I feel rather useless at the moment. I can’t really find the worth in my self at the current moment and that makes me feel bad. I guess I’ll have to overcome it somehow. That’s it.

Dream big, aim high but not too much like to fly.


Yu

No comments: