Monday, July 7, 2008

Looking Back, Again

Somehow I can never get over my past. Recently I kept dwelling on my past memories. Always hoping that the good things could be the same now and the bad things could be different. Wondering what if the choices I made were different, what would happen to me this day? One single decision can affect the outcome of many things whether the decision is considered big or small.

It’s not always big things that affect our life. Small decisions determine many outcomes in our lives as well. But then there’s still no use to dwell on the past as nothing from the past could be changed. Even if there’s such thing as time machine, I still do not believe anything from the past could be changed. I believe that if you were to interfere, you already did.

Stop looking back, look forward to the future. Many people would tell others to do so but it’s not easy to actually do it sometimes. There are just some things that are very hard for us to let go. It’s actually fine to dwell in the past in my opinion. As long as you don’t let go of the future and the present, it’s alright.

It is okay to look back, just don’t forget the front

Yu

No comments: