Sunday, July 20, 2008

Poems

2 days back on Friday, we were asked to write poems by Mr.Mail. I don't actually need to write as I already have a few in my book at that time but I thought of a really good title to write about which is the title of my blog. Views and Feels. Basically it's about the whole theme of the blog. Change of view, change of feel.

Views and feels

Venturing forth on obvious roads,
Only on roads that’s seen up forward,
Walking on these same few roads,
Roads that’s always seen and heard,

Look left, look right,
Look up, look down,
Have a change of sight,
Look at the different things around,

A change of view, a change of feel,
Look around, so much can be found,
Look around, stop viewing straight,
You’ll see what you don’t see today,

A different sight to the eye,
A different thought to the mind,
A different feel to the heart,
Change your visions, look around.


As I was thinking of the poems I remembered I had to i liked pretty much from my old blog and here they are


16 Years of Life


Sitting quietly listening to a clock,
Listening as it goes tik tok tik tok,
Listening to the going by of every second,
Seconds that goes by every now and then,

Reminiscing the past I could never go back,
Events of the past that I can never reset
Regrets I have, satisfactions I had,
Many things happened in this life I led,

I begun with nothing turning to a baby,
Becoming a kid and changing to a teen,
Countless feelings in these 16 years,
Joy, Sorrows and not forgetting fears,

16 years and it’s the year of form 4,
Recent it may be but it’s the best of all,
A year of experience, a year of emotions,
Creating a man who could build up a nation,

Maybe all are destined by God,
But it doesn’t mean we can just sit and rot,
They're chances that are given by the Lord,
But it’s for us to choose to take it or not.

Things are gained, things are lost,
Many things changed including my thoughts,
It’s due to all the experience I had,
Experience that I will never forget,

Countless memories have flown away,
Some don’t even last for a day,
But these memories of age 16,
They will remain with me for eternity.


Rainbows

Rainbows in the night,
Rainbows in the day,
Rainbows are still at sight,
But their beauty is not the same,

When rainbows appear everyday,
It’s just multiple colors in the sky,
If rainbow appears never again,
It's magnificent beauty that just went by,

People dream of touching the rainbows,
People dream of walking on rainbows,
People dream of dancing in rainbows
But none dream of seeing a rainbow,

Rainbows are known as a magical beauty,
A beauty that appears all over the world,
Tales, stories, poems of this theme,
Very commonly written and told,

Rainbow Bridge a place for spirits,
Spirits of animals that lost their life,
A story that has gain popularity,
A story that might just be a lie,

Sunrays shining through water droplets,
An arc in the sky multicolored,
Magical stories are still created,
Where rainbows are the bridge to heaven.


They aren't amazing works of art but they consists of a great amount of my feeling. I think it's pretty well done for myself.

Your feels, your thoughts, just express them all out.

No comments: