Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Growing Up


A lot of fries? No? How about this?

I shall begin my story from start before reaching to these fries. So many form 5s I know has got their driving license already. Even though I don’t have my own car yet it feels really different being able to drive. It feels like I’ve reached another stage. The view and feeling as a passenger and as a driver is totally different. There are many things I’ve never understood about drivers I could today.

Today I can drive out myself, go to places at night and fetch people safely home. It feels like I’m almost reaching the grown up stage. Last Saturday I went 1u with the Leo gang. Me and Jun Hsien drove there. The week before me and Jun Hsien also drove people to the catholic campfire. We’ve been saying it really feels like we’re almost grown up, fetching people home and then drive home ourselves.

During our time at 1u and the curve we were enjoying our days before our adult stage. We went Carl’s Jr. for dinner and that explains the massive amount of fries. We parked at the curve walked to 1u and back to the curve. We spent the end of our night sharing dumb things.

Here comes a question, if you were in a mall. A girl sms you and ask you where are you and you happen to be in the same mall as her but she needs transport home. Plus, you drove to the mall and will be driving home. What would you do? As a guy, of course the only choice you can take is to fetch her home right? That’s what happened that night and it was like, finally I can do something responsible like that. It’s good to grow up, and it’s time to. It’s time to move on to the next stage.

Anticipate the next stage and step forward.

Yu

1 comment:

mun said...

Yea, it's time for you to grow up. So stop acting like a kid. Quit wasting time. If you want to achieve something, go ahead and do it.

Don't think you can choose when you grow up.. you'll probably be forced to do many things, even some you may not like.

Don't always think why should I do this, why I should do that. Think "how"!

p.s. Lousy kopi P license, sure safe or not?