Monday, August 18, 2008

Experience

I guessed I skipped one day. Wasn't that free yesterday with the 'larian merdeka' and the badminton finals. The badminton finals was really disappointing with Chong Wei not performing up to his own standards. Now, as I've written in my previous post I'll post up photos so here we go.

Here are some pictures from my job on Friday

Look at the tables, that's our job
And here's me posing with the tables
That's how we went, back of lorries or truck. They're in the truck, I was in the lorry in front.

The job was a pretty good experience with the lorry seating, seeing how they manage the table arrangement, seeing how they do such a big scale team building event, seeing there are many not so smart people and other stuff I can't recall right now. Compared to what you learn living and everyday life, it's much more educational.

Yesterday the 5KM run was a pretty fine experience. Obviously I was far from winning but well, as a person who don't train I'm pretty good. This two year I've been trying out every new experience I can. Through these new experience I get to change into who I am now. I'd stay in the static unnoticed person if I were to not change. But it's okay. Although I've missed a few years, I've change and I get to have things going now.

Pursue for experience and experience the change

No comments: