Friday, August 15, 2008

Filler

Just to fill in before my next post which will come soon but not yet I shall do the tag from Chien Lung. I do have a lot to write but I wish to put my next post on hold first. So here goes the tag.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I'd say about 30


2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Hmm.... I guess play with friends?


3. If you have a close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
I would doubt that very much.


4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
I'll give up nothing. I don't need such thing and I won't really get fat anyway.


5. If you can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
I've got so many dreams ler... but if I have to choose 1 then well, I guess for all the people I care for to be happy:)


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Who can in this era?


7. What do you feel like doing rite now?
Finish this post and go to sleep. It's 1.30 and I got school tomorrow ler.


8. What are you afraid to lose most?
Everyone I care for


9. If there is someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends. If I think it's time to then yeah.


10. Do you believe in fate?
Sure, why not?


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Good hearted and the magical feeling for each other.


12. What are the things that will make you think he/she is bad?
Har? What kind of question is this? Bad things lar.


13. What is your ambition?
You know when we were small kids police was one of the very famous ambitions but until now I actually still do want to be police but then, I'm in Malaysia and I don't want to leave Malaysia. So well, there's so many jobs I'd like to take up. But well, book author, teacher and engineer would be my current plan.


14. Is anyone really perfect?
A perfect human is inhuman


15. If you have a choice to be rich or happy, which one will you pick?
Happy of course. I want to be rich cause I think it can make me happier so if I can be happy why need to be rich?


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Until this moment I'd still say shy even though there are improvements on that.


17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Han Liang


18. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
10 years time? 27 years old... so I'll be quitting my job and full time invest my money on something while writing a book.


19. If the world is going to end one day, what would you do for the last 24 hours?
I'll tell the girl I love that I love her, spend time with all the people I love and at the last hour do all the dangerous things I've wanted too but dare not to.


20. Do you believe that highschool love can work out to last?
I believe it depends on the person, not the time.

I shall tag:
Jazli
Kin Meng
Zu Wen
Mathew

I shall not tag so many people. Lazy lar.

Sometimes even answering questions from a mere tag can make you realize something you never did.


No comments: