Saturday, August 16, 2008

Realized

From the post before my tag post until now a few very memorable things happened. First would be me, Jun Hsien, Zhen Ming, Jerrard, Jazli and Nicholas going to Taylors College Subang Jaya for a career talk. And then, the unforgettable thing that happened when I was parallel parking happened. No, I didn’t scratch my car even though I have slight difficulty with parallel parking due to my lack of parallel park experience. Well, something fell down from the sky onto my windscreen, tak! Do notice it’s a ‘tak’ sound not a ‘piak’ sound. The unknown object then fell onto the floor. Well, my first reaction was look at my window, see it dirty wipe before parking my car properly. Window is more important.

So what is this unknown object? We then found out, it’s actually a piece of chicken. See how wondrous the world is. Even chicken meat can fall from the sky. It gives us a very valuable lesson and a very good laugh in the end. Even the most unexpected things can happen to you at any time at all. And the joke, well the whole thing is the joke. Then comes the talk, well it didn’t actually make me want to get into the job instead make me want to reconsider more. Well, I’m not sure if it can get me where I want and what I want.

Next thing in the list, the RM50 job I did on Friday. It’s a very normal carry tables and chairs and set then up kind of job but we get to go to DIGI company campus. Not anyone can go in. It’s good to at least get in there and get some pictures. Well, the ‘we’ was Daoshen, Kin Meng, Fong Foo, Wen Chiang, Kar Sing, Chee Ken (The one who offered us the job) and well, me. It was a pretty good experience sitting at the back of lorries.

And last but not least, the event many have been waiting for, our scouts’ AGM. This is actually the main thing of this post. It's the day I finally retire from my QM post. Handing over my post to the rightful successor, Well, I didn’t get the time to give the emo meaningful speech I wanted to give but well, I did say something I wanted to say. People always say I was inactive until form 4 but I think back, I realized I was never inactive. It’s true during form 3 I slowed down on my scouts a bit but I still came for troop meeting(Not all but quite a few), the recruits/junior/senior camp, all pioneering activities I know of as well as some service that I’m told of. During my form 1 and form 2 years I went for almost everything I could except for jungle camp and test taking.

I was this active and I’m told I’m only active in form 4 and form 5? Come on lar, I went for almost everything except jungle camp. I was all along there, I’m just not noticed. Ever since young, I’ve always wished for an opportunity to come for me to try to be a leader, a head. Form 1, sure I had a post during that year but I didn’t know anything. I was assistant treasurer in chess club in form 1 and nobody told me shit and I don’t know shit. I never got any post except for my cleanliness head post. It was pretty memorable but not at all training me. Form 3, I had nothing. Only until form 4, I get my QM post and Membership Director post.

How did I get those posts? It wasn’t my ability, it was because I’m noticed. People start to notice me. And how did I do? I did not perform well at all in my own post responsibility but I can definitely say I’ve done a fine job as a part of the leaders’ team. For the people who said I was only active in form 4 and form 5. Try recalling back, did you really not see me back in form 1,2 and 3? To be very honest, it’s actually very pissing off. I always want to give chance to people who are unnoticed but want to be something. It’s because I was there, it’s very saddening to be there.

There was even a point in form 3 I thought why am I so unnoticed and got emo. If volleyball didn’t come into my life, I’d still be stuck in that stage of sadness. I believe no one knows this about me. There are thing I don’t tell. There are many times I’m unhappy, unsatisfied but I take it. It’s not I don’t feel bad, emo, pissed off and stressed in things. It’s just I don’t say it out. You’re suffering, but it is no reason to cause any inconvenience or suffering to others. I’ll be posting up another post tomorrow with pictures.

Can’t be seen doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist

Yu

No comments: