Monday, December 29, 2008

17-18

I started this blog at the beginning of this year. This blog marks the growth, experience and changes of me within this year of 2008. 17-18, the age I mark as the age of change. I abandoned my old blog and changed to this blog to leave what I was and to attempt a change on myself. Certainly I did change but the changes were only minor. Many thoughts have changed though which includes the desire to change. I never needed to change. I needed to stop holding back myself.

The end of the year is almost here. Together with it, the end of this phase and the end of this blog will come. It marks the beginning of my journey. It’s time to start moving. I used 17 years on the tutorial, now it’s time to get going. It’s time to start working for my aims and my dreams.

It begins here not because I believe this is the right time or anything like that. There isn’t a right time to do something like this. It is merely because I took 17 years of my life to realize, to learn, to figure out what I have to do to achieve things that I want. But well, at least I did.

Tutorial ends and the missions begin

No comments: