Friday, December 19, 2008

Next Phase


It’s just a matter of days until the year ends. I’ve switched to this blog to leave my past and to change. Indeed many things changed with include me. Through time and experience people change. The age of 17 is a great experience. 17 is not over yet though but the year is going to. Many people asked me, will I create a new blog of 18-19 then? I’ll answer the question now. I will be going back to my old blog. I’m not going back to my past instead I’m going to use my past to create a better future.

My New Year resolution for the past New Year was to change into a more outspoken person. I didn’t completely fail but neither did I succeed. I did improve from what I was. My New Year resolution will not be the same as I know I will be able to soon. To change is not an easy thing. I’m not a quiet person in the first place so I don’t need to change, I need to show myself.

People tell me 18 is a year where everyone changes as everything changes. It’s a new phase of life. I don’t know how much I’ll change but I’m not going to classify it as an age of change. I wrote 17 as the age of change and I won’t repeat the same for 18. 18 will be the base to success. It’s the mark of the beginning towards making my life a success. I won’t name my blog name as such though. My blog won’t involve age, It’s just not important anymore.

Finally, the time is almost here. The phase of life where I believe I would prove myself. The time I want to let people know I’m more than what people have seen. It’s the time to reach my first mark of success. It’s the time to achieve what I call amazing. I’m not in any way boasting. I just believe in myself. Don’t believe in me? We’ll see in time.

Know what's coming and get ready

Picture from: http://www.needahandspanishproperties.com/sunrise-picture.html

No comments: