Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finale

This will be the last post of this blog. I’ve always wanted the next phase to come as I believe the next phase is more suited for someone like me. However, I never wanted high school to end. I really love my high school life. Everything has to end someday though. High school has ended and now it’s time to look forth into college life and the upcoming phases after that.

I’ll never close this blog as it holds many of my memories and lessons from this year of 2008. There’s so much that I have learned this year. Honestly, I believe I have matured through this year. People mature through experience and experience is what I have gained throughout this very year of 2008. As for the memories, there are so much great memories this year.

The days in scouts with these bunch of people above, it was all great and memorable. Without them my life these whole year wouldn't at all be that amazing. I'm glad I spent those days in scouts. The memories and the things I learned from there are countless. I have no regrets joining you all.


The Taman SEA volleyball team. For half of the team, we trained a total of 2 years together. For the other half, even though it has only been months of training together it has bonded the 12 of us together. Today, we are no longer members of the Taman SEA volleyball but we remain as a team even at this moment. The moments with adrenaline pumping through our body in the games that we play, never will I forget them. I'm really glad I'm in the team.
JNJ, the newly made unofficial club. It started with only a few people and through these 2 years it has grown so much. Out of a sudden I am now VP2 of this club. The outing we had and the trip right after prom, it was really fun and memorable. However, JNJ is far from ending. It will continue through the upcoming years and maybe one day it becomes and official club that aims to benefit people? If there's a club that does that, why not us? Together, lets see the upcoming growth of JNJ.

Not forgetting my 4/5 Ixorians of 07/08 which amused me these 2 years. In the end, we were never a team. 2 years we spent sitting in the same classroom, had our moments of laughter together but we were never bonded together. I have always hoped that we’ll finally end up as a team but well, I guess it’s foolish for me to have thought it could. I don’t have a picture because I don’t have any photos with many of the class people.

Interact club which has thought we quite a lot of stuff and also opened my eyes to many things shall not be forgotten. It's pretty memorable as well the days I spent in the Interact club. It's cool that I was given the membership director post although I did not do a good job at all. However, I'm not longer an interactor and will not join rotaract nor rotary club.I am now a proud member of the Leo Club of Petaling Jaya Integrity and I'm glad I made this choice. Roar roar roar!!

Goodbye 2008!! Hello 2009!!

There's always an ending to everything

No comments: